Sliding patio screen door latch and pull assembly in the color black. Measures 3-9/16" from installation hole center to installation hole center; non-handed; mortise installation; used on roll-formed screen doors.
Latch & Pull Instructions
Patio Screen Panel Strike Installation
- Line up the inside handle (G) to the existing location of the former handle, (if needed drill new holes to attach, 7/64 drill bit).
- Install inside latch (D) through the cut out opening on the side of the door and push the long flat end through the inside handle opening.
- Snap in the finger lever (B) and pop rivet (F) the inside latch.
- Line up the outside handle (A) to the inside handle (G) and screw (E) on the outside handle (A), (if needed drill new holes to attach, 7/64" drill bit).
- Determine if the strike (C) flange should be positioned facing up or down (this depends on your door handing). The most favorable position is with the strike flange extending up so that when the screen is closed the latch lever is moved down to lock the panel.
- Close the door into the frame and mark the position to install the strike.
- If pre-drilled holes already exist in the frame, install the strike thru them with screws. If no holes exist, 7/64" holes will have to be drilled to install the latch strike. NOTE: The strike is slotted to give adjustment allowance (up or down).
- Always adjust the strike so that positive latching occurs before tightening the screws.
Screen Door Latch and Pull, 3-9/16"
Product Code: 83-002
Customer Questions & Comments
Customers Who Purchased This Item Also Purchased
Product images are of the actual product or a close representation. View Swisco's conditions of use
for more information relating to Swisco's product images and descriptions.
© 2015 SWISCO.com "The Replacement Hardware Authority"