SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1"offset and a 3/4" wheel closet door roller replacement

A home owner from USA says:

I have been going crazy looking for a roller for my closet door...

The little plastic wheel broke in half which renders the brackets useless...

The problem is that the bracket is so old and I can't find anything that will work. You have what comes the closest to what I need however not quite there...

My original roller looks just like this one, however mine has a 1"offset and a 3/4" wheel...

Please tell me you have two laying around in your warehouse that you didn't even know about... Lol
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure which part of ours it is you're referring to, exactly. Could you tell me the SWISCO part number? Can you also show us a few photos of your own hardware so that we can find a better match? Thanks!
A handy person says:
I included a picture of your part on my original email, but apparently you didn't receive it.

I will try again now and will include pictures of my bracket as well.

Thanks for your help
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your roller has been discontinued for many years. The closest we have is the 23-003 with a 3/4" off set and a 3/4" wheel. We can also recommend a new complete sliding door track kit like 23-500.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)