# 82-244 Patio Door Mortise Lock Dimensions

A quick learner from Centennial, Colorado says:
Your current part picture does not specify all of the dimensions that I need to know. There are no depth dimensions at all. The space inside my door frame is limited. Can you provide a picture with the following information ?

I need to know the the dimensions as follows.

1) Total distance from the back of the lock to the back edge of the mounting flange?

2) Total distance from the back of the lock to the back edge of the front lip of the mounting flange?

3) Depth dimension of the mounting flange itself.

4) Distance from the back of the flange front lip to the centerline of the lock key way?

Thank You,
Jerry
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jerry! I'd be more than happy to provide these dimensions for you. I'll go through them one at a time.

1) The total distance from the back of the lock to the back edge of the flange is approximately 1".

2) The total distance from the back of the lock to the back of the flange lip is approximately 1-3/8".

3) The depth of the flange itself is approximately 7/16".

4) Finally, the distance from the back of that lip to the center of the keyway is approximately 1-1/8".

Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.