Replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:
This is a new question.
Good afternoon. I want to order the correct 1/2" channel balances and parts for my windows, but identifying some of them is a little tricky. The house was built in 1979. The balances look like either the 351 or 390 series, but i can't tell for sure. The lengths are 24" stamped 2320 and 18" stamped 1720. The sash guide looks like part #81-168, but that part only comes in white; is it still the correct part? There are no take out clips that I can find that match mine (the aluminium ones in the pic); should I use part #16-009? Finally, which part is the latch (the broken white piece in the pic). If you need other pics or info I would be happy to send it. Thanks so much.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our Series 351 channel balance, 18-168 top sash guide,and 90-293 lock. I think this hardware might match yours, but see what you think. I'm afraid we only have the top sash guide in white, but it could be painted.

As for the keeper in your second picture, we do not currently have a replacement but are working on having something made up for you. Please give us a little time to have it made and we will let you know when it becomes available!
A quick learner from Margate, Florida says:
Thanks so much! I will wait to order the parts until i can get the keepers, since i can't do it without them.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you so much for your patience. Please see our new 16-028, I think this could be the part you need to finish things up.
Awesome! Thanks for going above and beyond!!! My sincere thanks!!
One more question--do you have any suggestions on channel balance replacement for these windows? They are not like the video on your site. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
I'm of course more than happy to help! I still think our Series 351 is a good way to go. This is assuming that the bottom shoe is the same as our 15-002. If your bottom shoe is the 15-001 instead, then our Series 390 would be better.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.