Swivel key

A home owner from Texas says:
Trying to match this swivel key. The only marking on it is the upside-down v shape in the zoomed in picture in the corner circle. This is from a storm door sliding glass section. The pieces you slide to raise the glass says Keller on it. The width is 3/32 the best I can tell and the height of the section that slide in the frame is 3/16. Total hight is almost 1.5 inches. It appears die cast. Thank you for your help. How long does it take for shipping to Fort Worth Texas and how much would it cost for the shipping? I'd like to order and get this as soon as possible trying to fix the door for my mother. I need the other side because the pin part is broken off. I think I should get both sides though.
User submitted photos of a corner key.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 95-006 and 95-006. These are self locking corners key that don't require you to stamp the corner to the frame. They might be a good solution, but compare our dimensions to yours to be sure they will fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.