SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

closet door roller 1/2" offset

A quick learner from California says:
Hello, I'm looking for a replacement part for a sliding wardrobe door. It has 1/2" offset and the roller is 1". I haven't been able to find that combination on your website.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, we were unable to find a 1/2" offset hanger with a 1" diameter wheel. The only other option we can provide is to replace your track kit and rollers on both doors.

If you're interested, please see our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503 2 Door Sliding Closet Door Track Sets. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner says:
Thank you for your quick response. The closet has 3 doors and the only thing I'm missing is the roller on one piece so I'd rather not replace the whole thing if I can avoid it. Is it possible to get a 1" roller that can be attached to the existing hardware?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
In that case, please see our 23-067. This is the closest roller I could find. It has a 1" round edge wheel, but the offset is not as deep. I'm not sure if it will be enough of an offset to keep the doors from rubbing against each other. Take a look and see if you think it can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)