SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door bottom track

A home owner from california says:

Hi,

There is a crack in the white piece I am pointing to. It is the piece that the track is attached to. The crack is causing difficulting with making the door slide back and forth. This piece is 1 1/2" wide X 68 1/2" long X 1/2 High. It is removable.

Do you have something that can replace it or can it be custom made? The brand of the door I can not found it!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
To get the exact track to fit you patio door you will need to contact the supplier or the contractor who installed it. We do carry the 80-106 replacement track. Take a look and see if you can retro fit it to your door. You possibly could use a piece of a composite type wood trim for the base and install the 80-106 on that.
HELLO THERE,
THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE, HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION, IF I DECIDED TO GO FOR 6 FT DOOR TRACK PART# 80-106, DO I NEED TO ALSO ORDER DOOR TRACK COVER SMALL, PART# 80-102 TOGETHER? PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS
HI Dave,
also I want to know 80-106 6' sliding glass door track and 80-105 8' Sliding Glass Door Track , what is the difference, and may I know their width? are they the same? please advise, thanks again.

thx
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 80-106 and 80-105 are the same, except in length. You don't necessarily need a new track cover, but it may help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)