Question about Acorn window balance #2030

A home owner from Peck, KS 67120 says:
my acorn window balance shows an id # of 2030 stamp on it.
Does your 21" Series 710 Channel Balance replace my acorn balance?
If not do you have one or resource to replace my 2030 acorn balance.

Looking forward to your return email.
Thank you, Bill
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Actually, 2030 is not an identification number. It simply denotes the sash weight capacity of the balance. As you can see on the S710-21 product page, one of the stamp options is 2030. If you do have that Series, that would be the option you'd want to choose.

That said, I am not sure if our Series 710 would replace your Acorn balance. To help us identify the correct replacement hardware for your application, please remove the balances from your window and take a few pictures of them, and then post them here for us to look at.

Please make sure you take a picture of the attachments on both ends of your balance.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.