windows sash and weatherstrip

A home owner from Marlborough, MA says:
Hello,

I'm looking for windows sash and windows sealing. I don't know the windows name but I think its Anderson. build in 1990. windows weatherstrip it look like hard plastic between a piece of wood the the side of windows.please help....
Last week I got the weaterstrip part 58-053 it worked for replace double hung windows.Thank so much.
The number on the sash is AS9011 with angle base... I saw one on Swisco page but angle base is on another side.

Hoa
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we do not sell entire window sashes. I see you posted a picture of the lock. Could that be what you needed instead?

As for the seal, I'm afraid I cannot make out what you have. It is too damaged you identify. The first picture you show is a start. Can you show us another picture of the seal from that angle, but with a sample that is as undamaged as possible?
A handy person from Marlborough, MA says:
Please take a look again at my picture and give to me a idea.
Thank again,

Hoa
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the new picture! That's a huge help. Please bear with us a little longer as we look into a possible match.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for waiting. I actually have these casement windows in my own home. The manufacturer used the 58-055 on the sash stop. What do you think?
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.