1 1/8" roller kit for door

A quick learner says:
I can't seem to find a 1-1/8" roller and axle kit. ( I found the 1-1/4")
My current rollers are riveted directly to the frame of the door, no housing.
What should I order for the axle/rivet/nut &bolt.

I am looking to replace the rollers (qty. 4) along with the axle (in this case a rivet) on my two glass door sliders.

The current roller is 1-1/8" dia. x 5/16" with a 1/4" center (rivet/axle). The doors are 40" x 77" and the thickness is 13/16" (7/8"). I would prefer not using rivets, but will if necessary. There is no roller housing, the roller is riveted directly to the door frame.

I believe your 81.223 or similar is the roller. Your 81.266 is a kit, but with a larger (1-1/4") diameter roller. Could not locate a kit with 1-1/8". I do not necessarily need a kit, just an appropriate axle / bolt & nut with a 1-1/8 dia. roller.

Looking forward to your recommendations.

While I have you...... what are you recommendations regarding new (bottom and jamb) weather stripping. Sorry, haven't looked up the weather stripping. Just now noticed looking at the pics they could use it, especially the exterior side.

Thanks,
Ro
User submitted picture of patio door rollers.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks as though your roller may have been worn down to 1-1/8". Do you think that is possible? If so, the 81-266 1-1/4" dia Roller and Axle Kit may work for you, after all. It would potentially only add 1/16" to the raise.
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.