1-3/8" steel tension rollers for oversized screen door manufactured by Alumite

A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
Hi, I am looking for replacement steel rollers for my oversized screen door, but Alumite is no longer in business and I'm having trouble finding these rollers online. They look like your product: "Screen Door Roller, 1-1/4" Dia Steel / Product Code: 84-104", but they are 1-3/8" steel rollers. One of the rollers has completely corroded and frozen up, so I was going to replace the two bottom ones. Any suggestions are much appreciated!!

Thank you for your time!
Jennifer
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can get you exactly what you need. I haven't seen 1-3/8" wheels for some time now, so I'm thinking yours is pretty old. Our 84-104 has pretty much the largest wheel you will find for this style. It's not all bad news, though; your door should have an adjustment screw that would make up the difference. Would that work? You also mention corrosion, so you might want to consider the 84-016 with a 1-1/4" nylon wheel.
A quick learner from San Diego, CA says:
Thank you, Paul! I will try and modify it with the adjustment screw and we will see what happens...I assume they were bigger since it was an oversized screen door, but I just cannot find any replacement for them. Appreciate the tip!
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.