SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1" Weep Hole Cover

A home owner from Copake NY says:
I'm looking to replace 1" inch Black weep hole covers on the windows throughout my house - about 24 plugs total.
The gap between the plugs is .5 inch. The length is 1", width is .25 inch, plug gap is .5 inch.
The style is similar to 26-417, however the size is different from that product.

Do you have any suggestions of a black product with a half inch gap between plugs?

Cordially,
Maggie
User submitted a photo of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Maggie. I'm afraid we do not carry a weep hole cover with your exact dimensions. I have also been unable to track one down to add to our catalog. Would it be possible for you to use our 26-417 cover after all? You will need to drill two holes for the attachment posts, but it may still work.
A quick learner says:
Hi Dave - I'll consider drilling new holes to match the product you have in stock. It's really only one additional hole per weep hole cover. Thank you for your research and suggestion.

Cordially,
Maggie
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)