10-138 size question

A handy person from buffalo ny says:
I need to know the distance (width) form the screw center hole to the outside edge of the towel bar insert opening in order to make sure I can use my existing towel bar. The existing bracket is 1 3/4"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the 10-138, the screw hole spacing is 2-1/16", and the opening to receive the towel bar is 5/16" wide by 7/8" high.
A handy person from buffalo says:
That was not the question!
Profile picture of Paul
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I'm not sure what it is you need in relation to the 10-138. Could you show me a picture of the measurement you need, using your old bracket as a reference? This might clear up the misunderstanding.
A handy person from buffalo says:
In need the distance from the towel bar opening edge to the center of the screw mounting hole(s). If the bracket was mounted on the door it with the width left to right.
Profile picture of Paul
From the mounting screw hole to the outer edge of the bracket that receives the towel bar, I get 2-1/4". Hopefully this helps!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.