SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

10886 Peach tree Sliding Door Rollers

A quick learner from Pinehurst NC says:
The door has the # 10886 and is 50 inches. The rollers are bad. Can you tell me which ones I need.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have based on this information. I have associated some Peachtree rollers to this discussion, which you can see on the right side of this page. You can click on each one to view more specific information, such as dimensions and more pictures. However, the only way to confirm a match is to remove your current roller from the door and carefully compare it to what we show.

Keep in mind the parts I added to this discussion are just a portion of the possibilities. Peachtree used many different rollers. If what you have does not match any of the ones I show here, please take a few pictures of it out of the door for us to see, and we will try our best to find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)