SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1/2" Balance Rod Tops and Shoes

A contractor from Cocoa Beach, Florida says:
I have 12" and 24" balance rods (both 1/2") for a single hung windowS and I cannot identify the rod top or shoe. The 24" rod is stamped "2320H". The first 2 photos are of the shoe, which I could not match up with any on your site. Photos 3 and 4 are of the top which I could not match up with any on your site. The top does seem to match up with a top on the Barton Kramer website which is part #10554 and is identified as a New Security Top Foot".

The 12" balance rods (also 1/2") have the same shoe but a slightly different top which is shown in the last photo while still installed in the rod. You can see that it is slightly different from the other top. This top is damaged and is missing one of the little tabs and it also has a wider protrusion on the top when compared with the other top on the 24" rod. The 12" balance rod is stamped 1120.

Thanks for your help and let me know if you need further information.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A contractor from Cocoa Beach says:
Have another set of channel balances that are similar to the ones in the inquiry that I previously submitted (D37499). The shoes are the same but the feet are different as you can see in the photos. Please let me know if you need more info.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We may be able to make these balances for you, but there are a few parts we don't currently have in stock. We are working on adding them now and will let you know as soon as we have everything gathered together!
A contractor from Cocoa Beach says:
Thanks for your efforts. Do you need to know how many of each I need?
Profile picture of Tom
Actually, knowing how many you need would be helpful, yes! When the fitting comes in, we will send you a link to a form to fill out.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have two custom forms for you:

This first form is for the 12" long balance and this second form is for the 24" long balance. I've started these forms based on your specifications, so all you have to do is fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)