SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1/2" Wide Channel Balances

A home owner from Portland, Oregon says:
I'm trying to figure out which channel balance I need? It is 1/2" wide and the channel balance without the top or shoe attached measures 20 3/4". The only markings is on the front of the channel balance and it's "20 3". Thanks for assisting me!

Tiffany
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have based on this picture. It only shows us the top attachment. Would you be able to show me a clear picture of the bottom attachment, as well as the metal clip at the end of the cord? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Of course! I'm so sorry I thought I attached all of the pictures.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Not a problem at all! I'm pretty confident that we can help, looking at your shoe, however this balance will need to be custom made. That won't make a difference on your end, so don't worry. We will just email you a link containing a special balance (and price quote, of course) that you can add to your cart, as if it were any other normal product. Thanks to your pictures we have all the information we need to get started. Can you just tell me how many you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)