1/2" X 1 3/4" Nylon Doubele Window Roller ID

A quick learner from Fountain, CO says:
Need to find suitable replacement for sliding window nylon dbl roller.
Dimensions: 1/2" x 1 3/4"
A user submited photo of window roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can offer an applicable replacement for your roller, I just need to know a bit more information. First, can we see a picture of the wheels that go with this housing? Can you also tell us the wheel diameter?

Next, can you specify if the dimensions you mentions include the lip that runs along the bottom of the housing? Can you also give us more information on the inside cavity?
Here are detailed images of all the dimensions, as well as the roller. Thanks for the help.
A customer submitted photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us, and for the dimensions! Now, to be honest, I've never seen a roller like yours before. We don't have anything that is nearly as tall as yours is! However, looking at your dimensions, it seems to be similar to our 87-036 sliding window roller. Take a look and compare its measurements. What do you think? Is there any way you can get this to work? Just how important is the height for your own roller?
Ordered the 87-036. They were a little longer thna my piece. Nothing the Dremel couldn't handle! Victory is mine!

Thanks again for all the help.
A home owner from USA says:
Good Day

I am looking for replacement roller and housing for a Vikings window. I do not have part number information. Attached are photographs of the part and my estimated dimensions follow.

housing OD 1 3/8" (l) x 1/2" (w) x 1" (h)
housing ID 1 1/4" (l) x 7/16" (w) x 15/16" (h)

roller diameter 3/8"
roller shaft diameter 3/16"
roller width 1/4"

Do you have a replacement option? Maybe your 87-190?

Your reply and assistance on this matter is appreciated

Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. I've placed you into an existing thread concerning what appears to be this very same roller. As you can read above, we were never able to find an exact replacement, but the customer was able to use our 87-036 with some handy work. Take a look and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.