15-140 shoe

A quick learner from Cincinnati Ohio says:
I need to replace my window shoe which looks like your 15-140 shoe. Will my original coil support barrel and bushing cap work with the 15-140? Or do I need to purchase the 15-143, 15-144? My original bushing and barrel cap looks like your 15-145, and 147.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't confirm if our hardware will work for you without more information. I don't know what style coil balances you have. The 15-140 is meant to work with the Series 150 spring. Does this match what you have now?

We have detailed pictures and measurements for each part on their respective store pages. I recommend carefully comparing our details to your hardware and window to confirm that they will fit.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.