SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

15-142 Spiral balance

A professional from Florida says:
I am in need of 18" x 5/8" (9/16"?) Spiral, blue tip balances with the 15-142 shoe. These are PGT Impact resistant single hung windows (80 kitchens) that were installed 5-7 years ago.
Several windows are inoperable due to rusted shoes breaking.
Once I've ensured that I've got the right product, I'll be ordering 20-40.
So if I could get a price on a couple, then I can place an order.

I hope you take AMEX.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can custom make you an S600-18 with a 15-142 shoe specially attached to the end. We would also be using a Blue Tip spring strength option. Can you just specify exactly how many you will be purchasing? When it comes to custom orders, we have to pre-set the quantity before we can send a price quote. Once I know how many you need I will email you a price quote and a custom order link, which you can use to place your order.
A professional from Marco Island, Florida says:
I would like 10 to start with if that's not too small an order. Once I'm sure that everything will work fine I will order at least another 20, probably more. I have to do a survey to see how many shoes are rusting out.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can absolutely do 10, and we most certainly take AMEX. I have emailed you a custom order link for 10, with price quote. You should receive it shortly. You can use this link to add the 10 balances to your cart, and then check out from our site as if it were a normal order. You can also add other parts to your cart, if you wish. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)