SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

15-142 shoe for 5/8" balance

A quick learner says:
Hello there I am having trouble to find a spiral balance for a non tilt window 24 inch long-white aluminium covering and blue tip on your site. The balance shoe #15-142 (no sure if it is the good one.)The image is good but not the specs,it is for a 5/8 balance.Can you help me pleaseThank you,.NCB
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
A quick learner from Florida says:
weight of balance 6.1 ounces.Tube is white,material:aluminum.tip is blue,and the length:24 inches.shoe balance looks like the model:15-142 but it is a ⅝ diameter.for a non-tilt window.
A quick learner from Florida says:
diameter 9-16th of inch(5 eights)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the information! I believe we can make this for you, yes. The 15-142 is usually only used on the smaller 3/8" balances, but installing them on the larger 5/8" isn't unheard of. I would custom make a blue tip S600-24 with the 15-142 attached. Does that sound good? If so, just tell me how many you need and we can get started!
A quick learner from Fl says:
Thanks Paul,Do you have it in white because on the photo it is natural aluminium.NCB
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid our balances do not come in alternate tube colors.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)