SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

160" bottom track needed

A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
My closet is 4 mirrored doors in length, each door is about 40 inches. I looked closely at the bottom track (which is heavily damaged) and it is one long piece, 160" in length. Do you have such an item? Or other suggestions?
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not sell tracks in that length, but you could use two smaller tracks and butt them together to make up the same size.
A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
Ok, thank you. I don't think you have any that will fit perfectly if I use two, can they be cut to size?
Can you tell me which item number I should use? The wheels are plastic, with the groove in the middle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, they can be cut to size. We recommend a fine-tooth hacksaw like our 75-023.

As for what number of ours would be best, I saw you were looking at our 23-261. That looks like it's a good match to me. Is there any difference aside from the length?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)