16E Balancer for 22lb sash

A home owner from Orange City, FL says:
My balancers look like the 380 series. The metal part is 17" long and is stamped with 16E USB. The sash weighs 22lbs. It looks like the balancers only go up to 19 lbs, though. Do you have one that will work for me?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We can actually custom make a balance for you with a stamp that will support that sash weight. The two stamps are as follows:

-1650: 19 through 22 pounds
-1660: 22 through 25 pounds

Check out our Custom Order Form for a 1650 Option if the 1650 will work for you, and this other Custom Order Form for a 1660 Option if you need the 1660. Once you fill out the rest of the information and submit, one of our representatives will contact you with a quote.
A home owner from Orange City, FL says:
Something else I noticed after the last post: The bottom piece is slightly shallower (7/8"). I will attach some pictures. The third picture is of the top piece, just for verification. Thanks for your assistance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. In that case, I think our 15-005 bottom shoe would still work, but you may have to sand it down to fit comfortably. We don't have any shoe that has that kind of depth and the 15-005 is the closest we can get.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.