17" Series 751 Balance

A home owner from North Dakota says:
Is the top clip included with this balance? If not, which clip do I need for the inner window?

I plan to install this balance on a Marvin window circa 1978. Measurements and photos seem to indicate this is the correct balance. What are your thoughts?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the "S" clip? If so, I'm afraid it is not included. You could have either the 19-029 short clip or the 19-030 long clip, depending on your length. Look them over and see which would be better.

Marvin has used many different kinds of balances, so I can't confirm if our Series 751 is what you have. However if our pictures and measurements all match up to what you have installed now, there's a good chance you're on the money.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.