18-033 best top shah channel guide for S350-28?

A home owner from San Jose CA says:
It looks same as my originals, but it only has one screw hole. My has two screw holes. I was wondering if they come with two. If not, I can drill in second hole. That should work. But, I was just curious...
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think the 18-033 is what you have. The back of your top sash guide appears flush, while the 18-033 has a slight protrusion.

The S350-28 can work with a wide variety of top sash guides. There isn't any one that works best. Can you give me your dimensions? You can use the 18-033 as a reference, that should cover all the main measurements we need to see. Once we know this information we should be able to recommend a good match.
A home owner from San Jose says:
Dimensions are exactly as the one you sell = 18-110. I ordered those. You are saying to order 18-330 in stead? It needs to fit the onto the window so I think 18-110 is best and I just drill a second screw hole. I will order the 18-033 later if needed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry for the confusion, I believe we were mistaken. I saw 18-033 in your title and assumed this is the top sash guide you were looking at. The 18-110 does look similar, but it's hard to say. This is used for a very specific window and I'm not sure how well it can work in other units. Let me know if it works out, though. If it does that will definitely help other customers in the future!
A quick learner from Texas says:
The top slash guide is what I am looking for. Can you tell me if the 18-110 worked or not?
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.