18" Channel Balances with stamp 17 S

A home owner from Washington State says:
I am fixing my daughter's windows and need to repair some Channel Balances.

One I can not identify is a 1/2 inch 18 inches long, but has 17 S stamped on the back. The others I have been able to find on your site.

Can you point me at the correct one?

Thanks
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks like you have a Series 390, but the S in your stamp certainly is puzzling. If you remove your sash from the window and weigh it, though, I would be able to tell you the best stamp option.
A home owner from Washington says:
Hi,
As far as I can tell the weight is 4.2 oz. A small part of the spring is broken off, so the real unit could be just a bit more.

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but we will need the weight of the sash, not the balance. Please refer to our Guide on Installing and Removing Channel Balances, the first half of which tells you how to remove the sash from your window. Please make sure to give us the weight in pounds.
A home owner from washington says:
The sash weight is 17.5 lbs. Hope that helps.
Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the information. It appears that you will need a S390-18 with the option 1750.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.