1/8" offset Z clip

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for a z clip in the same configuration as your 1/16" Offset Z Clip, Product Code: 70-092, but I need a 1/8" offset and I'd really like them to be bronze or brown. I will need 200 pieces. Is this something you can help me with?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid only clips we have at this time with a 1/8" offset is our 70-086 plastic clip. Could you possibly use this? We also have a metal 1/8" off set clip, our 70-015. If you like the 70-092 you could use paint it black and purchase some washers at a local hardware store. The washer could give you the correct height offset you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.