1960's 3-part vertical sliding window, bottom vinyl draught seal

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Hi, I'm sending pics and measurements, please let me know if it looks familiar at all. The picture is a 1 inch section and the dimensions are upside down, sorry.

Sincerely, Sean
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
I'm not certain of the window type or the part, I'd just like to be able to replace the seal or find something to replace it with. The windows slide against the flat edge of this rubber/vinyl to keep water and moisture out.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, I don't believe the weather stripping you need is still available. That said, I have a couple ideas you can start with to at least narrow down the list of possibilities. See our 58-055 or 58-177 and let me know if you could get either to work as a replacement.
The 58-177 dimensions appear to be spot on, does anyone know what the length is of the insertion piece(how long is the arrow-shaped piece from the bottom of the seal.
Also mine is made out of rubber I think, will the 58-177 be able to be forced into the slot(in the picture) and stay put or will I need an adhesive, if so what's a good adhesive.

Ps. The 58-177 appears to be vinyl, is this correct? Because the 58-055 looks like plastic to me.

Thanks so much, Sean
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing, the kerf length for the 58-177 is 3/16". Will that work for you? You shouldn't have to use adhesive, the kerf should just push into the slot. It is a flexible material, like your original.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.