SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1978 Anderson Wood Primed Casement Window Weatherstrip

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Can you tell me which weatherstrip will work best for the 1978 vintage Anderson Wood Primed Casement Windows. They are kerf mounted and installed in the frame. The Anderson Casement number(s) are the 2N2, 2N30, 2N3 & 4N4 and are all the same with only a variation in length. I can calculate the lengths and quantity if you can give me the correct identification number of your product.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, I just don't know what you have. I need to see a picture of the weatherstripping in question. You can upload your pictures right here.

Before you upload your pictures, though, please watch the video below. There is a very specific way we need you to take your pictures in order to ensure that we have all the information we need. The video will clarify.
A quick learner from Connecticut says:
The 55-169 looks like it will work best for me. I have attached a sketch with dimensions of the profile. I need to calculate the most economical use choosing between the 8' or 4' lengths. Please let me know if my logic looks correct to you.
User submitted a photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This is perfect. Actually, based on your dimensions I think the 55-106 may be worth considering, as well. This is closer to your .250" measurement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)