1987 Pella Window Parts

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I have a number of Pella casement windows purchased in September 1987. I want to know if the following parts you list on your web site will work as replacement parts for these 1987 Pella windows:

39-363
39-371
39-394
39-395

If yes, will I need to get any other parts (e.g., new crank mechanism) to adapt them to my 1987 windows, or will they work as is to replace the equivalent parts on those windows.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
To be honest, I'm not sure. You may be able to use these parts on your old windows without modification. I would have to see pictures of what you have now in order to confirm, though.
A quick learner says:
If I order some of these parts and they turnout not to fit will you let me return them for a full refund, less the shipping, of course?

Thanks,
Al
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yep! You can see our full return policy here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.