SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

1995 mobile home pvc windows

A home owner from alvarado tx says:
i have double pane windows in my dutch manfactured mobile home 1995yr. model have some probhlems with them and need some help in getting the peices nneeded to make the correct repair to get them back into shape; on my tilt windows the pivot post on the bottom of the window the surface that it mounts to that area is broke would that whole window mounting frame need to be repaced or is there another way to address this issue any help that you can give me would be apperiated greatly thank you

and i also need some spiral balances but i see that you carry them
User submitted photos of their mobile home window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In the past, we have repaired broken sashes with metal corners we purchased from local hardware stores and cut them to fit. Note: It is a lot of work, and it may not even function when you finish. Your other alternative is to buy a complete new window.

Your tilt bar in the other picture might be our 26-040 or 26-083. Your pivot shoe looks like our 15-134. You would need to compare the measurements of your hardware to the dimensions in the product photos.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)