2 broken coil springs

A landlord from NJ and PA says:
My handyman took these pics, no numbers or markings provided.
Both "coil springs" (at least that's what I call them) are broken in this window. Do these come in different sizes? All I have is the window measurements (but I doubt that will help), and these pics ?

By the way, we met at SJREIA (I am a member).
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Yes, coil window balances come in many different sizes and varieties. Fortunately, I think your picture tells us what we need. I can just about make out the style of your pivot shoe from your first picture, though it is a bit obscured. I think it'll be a match for our 15-087. Pivot shoes act as a kind of "key" for identifying the rest of the hardware; if you can find the shoe, you can find the rest. I've made a list of parts related to the 15-087 pivot shoe which you can review on the right side of this page. As for the coil balance spring itself, the Series 180 is compatible with the 15-087, however you will need the number printed on the old spring to determine the best option.
A professional from NJ and PA says:
OK does 15-087 contain ALL of the components?
If so, I would like to order two of them.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid not. The 15-087 is just the pivot shoe. Each individual part for this kind of balance system is sold separately. The reason for this is because, in most cases, you don't need an entirely new hardware set. You only need to replace the parts that are broken, and simply reuse the rest.
A landlord from NJ and PA says:
Ok, how do I order 2 sets of all the parts?
Profile picture of Paul
You can place your order directly on our site whenever you wish.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.