SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

2 complete Balancers

A contractor from berlin nj says:
2 complete balancers, put together, part# 15-025 balance shoe part# 19-008 balance top, part# 2630 balance tube 27 inch in length,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we could custom make this. However, I'd like you confirm a couple things. First, these balances are for a hinged window, correct? Could you also check to see if one of your balances is missing the 15-025 shoe? That's the way they were designed. I just don't want to make you a balance with a 15-025 attached when you actually need one that doesn't have it at all. Can you also confirm that the stamp of 2630 is on both? Sometimes these balances have two different stamps.
A contractor from berlin says:
This is a hinged window. I only checked the unhinged side as it fell right out. I didn't know the other side could be different. Would you happen to know what balance the hinged side would be. This is at a customers house.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional information. I think we can infer what you need based on this information, but it's always a good idea to double check just in case. You never know if the installer made their own modifications before installing standard hardware.

Assuming we have a standard hinged balance pair, though, then the other side should have a non-shoe channel balance with a 2640 stamp. I've made two custom order forms for you. All you have to do is fill out the blank fields and one of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and items you can add to your cart.

-Balance with the shoe

-Balance without the shoe
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)