2 parts needed

A contractor from York, PA says:
I am looking for the spring loaded lift (left side), and the metal piece that fits into that from the window. See pictures. The only markings on the spring loaded lift are: "30C", the a sideways "BSI",perpendicular to "PV".
Hopefully that helps?

One problem, your website shows a flat piece at the top of the lift. Mine has a clip that fits into a square hole at the top of the sash.

Thanks,
Chris
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A contractor from York, PA says:
I also need the pivot bar for the lower sash. It is broken.
Thanks,
Chris
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Chris. Please see our S795-30 channel balance, which comes with a 1-1/4 tilt T-lock shoe. I also recommend our 30C stamp option. Does this hardware match your own?

For the hole at the top of your window, I recommend our 26-200 screw plug with a 33-090 screw to attach your balance. The plastic adapter your original balance uses has been discontinued.

Finally, the tilt bar looks like our 26-021. Please compare.
A quick learner from York, PA says:
Thank you Paul,
Everything seems to look good but not sure about the piece that attaches to the top of the window. Mine did not have a plastic adapter. It has a metal clip that is very similar to your 15-198. I have attached a picture of it here. I am going to order the new metal clip as it is not that expensive anyway.
I appreciate your help. You all are great!

Best regards,
Chris
User submitted a photo of a balance clip.
Hi Paul,
Sorry to bother you again. But I went back out to the client to look at their tilt bar. I took the broken one out and took pictures. It seems to be a total 3 inches long. The piece that protrudes out from the window frame is about .5 inch long. Please look at the pictures and get back to me as to whether you still think 26-021 is the correct item.

Thanks,
Chris
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I didn't notice that your balance had a hook. We can custom make that for you, if you wish. See this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.

As for the pivot bar, I recommend our 26-366. The screw holes match up and the tip should work in the cam of the balance pivot.
Hi Paul,
It looked to me like the hook matched your number 15-198 perfectly. I went ahead and ordered it. I will see if this works. If not, I will move forward with the custom piece. Thanks for all your help.
Best regards,
Chris
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.