2 replacement crank casements needed

A quick learner from CT says:
Hello,

We are in need of replacing 3 crank casements (2 different types) in our home. Attached are pictures of the 2 we need assistance in identifying. Our windows have very little information. I attached one of the 3 stickers that I found. I'd be happy to send the other 2 (which don't give much information but better than nothing?) to an email address, if you could please provide one. Any advise is GREATLY appreciated!!!
Casement operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The first operator you show seems to match our 39-188 and 39-187. See what you think. I'm afraid the second operator is discontinued. At this time, there are no known substitutes.
A quick learner from Milford, CT says:
Ugh, that was my fear (something being discontinued). Are there any other products that we can use instead? If not, we have a completely useless window which is not good. Is it possible to order 39-221/221 and the window just not be able to open as much since the arm is approximately 1/2" shorter?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't know if those will work. They mount in an entirely different way. That's what makes it so difficult, the old operators you have are very unique compared to everything else on the market. It may be possible to get the 39-221 to install, but it would require adaptation of the sill. I'm not really sure to what extent. These were only recently discontinued, so while there may be some working substitute available, we have not yet discovered it.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.