2 windows - Pivot shoe and channel balance

A handy person from Port Charlotte FL says:
I have 2 windows needing repair and am enclosing pics of both.
The first needs a pivot bar: The 2"" Pivot Bar, Keller 26-041 appears for be the right one. The existing ones match it.
However, I wanted a couple pivot shoes just in case, but I can not find the exact one on your website. The existing Pivot shoes in the window measures 3/8"x1x2", Pivot shoe 3/8 15-045 may fit but as the pics show the existing shoes look closer to 115-134 or 15-173. What do you think?

The second window (Kitchen) has the left channel balance working but the right channel balance has sprung up covering the take out clip. The channel balance shoe is broken off. How to I get the window out as it is and figure what Product Code show will fit?

Your help is appreciated. Once I fix the first window, I plane to refit all my other windows in my Florida home as the shoes and pivot bars are badly corroded.
A customer submitted photo of pivot shoe and balance.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you very much for posting! For your pivot shoe, 15-173 may be a closer match, but I can't say for sure without seeing it removed from the window. Please check your window jamb to see if there is a cut-out you can slide the pivot shoe out of, then take a few pictures of it separately with dimensions for us to look at.

As for your kitchen window, please take a look at our tutorial video on how to replace your non-tilt channel balance. This will tell you how to remove your sash and the balance.

Once it's removed from your window, please take a few pictures of the plastic attachments and stamp on your balance for us to look at, and we can help identify the best possible replacement. For more information, please see the video below.
A handy person from Port Charlotte, FL says:
Thank you Donna.

I have already fixed the kitchen window. The channel had sprung, but I have all the measurements and pics to order new ones if it happens again.
Yesterday I ordered a bunch of 2"" Pivot Bars, Keller 26-041 for my other windows. When I start
replacing them I will pull a pivot shoe out and get replacements as well as a winding tool.
I appreciate your help & your great website. I will tell all my friends about you. Thank you. John
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you, John! We are happy to help.
How to replace a window sash channel balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.