SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

23-043, but with a "flange?"

A handy person from Costa Mesa, CA says:
I don't see any parts like 23-043 that include the FLANGE I need to make it fit the track snug.
Do I have to Bend the new part out to make it flange or is there a different part?
The body of the part is 5/8" wide but the Flange dimension is 7/8" to fit the track.
A user submited photo of mirror door roller
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm a little confused. The 23-043 does have a flange. Are you referring to a different feature of your roller?
A quick learner says:
Your part has a 'flange' but it goes straight up.
Mine needs to angle OUT like wings.
about 45 degrees to grab the channel and hold it secure.
yours would just flop around in the channel.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We don't have any rollers that have a wider flange. If it comes right down to it, you could try to bend it up with pliers, but it may not be necessary.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)