SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Need similar roller to the 23-255 but with smaller wheels

A home owner from Chandler, AZ says:
I received the product 23-255. However, the wheels are too big so they don't fit in the rail. I need something that is 7/8 in diameter. Do you have something in that size
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear our 23-255 didn't work. How about our 23-193? This has 7/8" wheels. Could that be a better match?
A quick learner says:
I measured the product I am replacing and the end-to-end width is 1 1/2 so I don't think the 23-193 will fit on the track. It looks like most of the products I found at the local stores that were too small to fit the track. The 23-255 is the only product I found so far that is wide enough to fit on the tracks but the wheels are too big. Do you have another product with the same width but smaller wheels?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a replacement for this roller. The only thing I can think to recommend at this point is a new kit. You could consider our 23-251, 23-252, or 23-253. Could one of these work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)