SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

2340 PGT window channel balance

A home owner from estero,fl says:
I need to know what series to order a channel balance for this PGT window.Looking at the picture and our channel balance,it looks like the top part is 19-005 and the bottom is 15-002 would it matter if they are not
exactly the same as the series # requires
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can custom make this for you. Just make sure your shoe is, indeed, 15-002 and not 15-001. I find that PGT windows often use balances with the 15-001 end. Just double check the depth!

If you're certain you have the 15-002 shoe, then check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
A quick learner from fl says:
How do you measure the depth? for a 15-001 or 15-002 shoe Did you receive the pictures I sent? for a channel balance for a PGT window with 2340 BSI
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have not received your pictures, no. You can upload them directly to this thread, though. Check out the image below to determine what the depth is for these two shoes. You can measure with a standard tape measurer. Keep in mind that your shoe may have worn down over time, so try to compensate for that.
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)