24" Channel Balance Identification is this S371-2320?

A quick learner from Florida says:
24" Channel Balance Identification is this S371-2320? The outside dimensions of the shoe and top seem right but the top part 19-031 does not have the middle divider that the tab in the track may require. Please identify. Thanks.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
No, I don't believe this is the Series 371 channel balance. Instead, it looks like you have something that will need to be custom made. It looks like your fittings match our 19-041 and 15-005. Can you confirm? Can you also tell me how many you need?
No, the 19-041 is too wide at 1", mine is 7/8". Also, mine is only 5/8" high, although the 15/16" may not really matter due to being on the side of the balance. The 377 series may be better, it has the same shoe and from what I can see the 19-018 is the correct width. You have my other pics and can see if it might be better. The rusty take out clip I've added a photo of, it's just a strip of metal and might work with almost any top that can hook behind it. In looking at your clips, not sure any would replace it.
Thanks.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm sorry, that was a typo on my part! I did not meant the 19-041, but the 19-042 instead. This looks like the best match for your top guide. As for the metal clip you show in this new picture, it appears to be a match for our 16-002 take-out clip.

If you would like me to custom make a balance with our 19-042 and 15-005 shoe, let me know how many you'd like and we can get started.
The 19-042 looks right. Also, the 16-002 looks like it may work. I'd be looking at two balances to start. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Great. We will email you a custom order form immediately.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.