~25 year old wooden Andersen window balance

A home owner from RI says:
I can clearly make out 11600-17 on the associated photo. A search through your past posting indicate that's not really helpful, though. There is what appears to be a "576" stamped on the opposite side, but that doesn't appear to match the codes on your site. So, I was hoping you could either

1) identify the part by seeing something I'm missing or

2) let me know where else to look for stamps/markings.

I didn't want to remove the part yet because it is holding up the upper half of a double hung window.
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The key stamp here is on the bottom. I've provided a picture here of it blown up.
User submitted photo of their window balance.
I can just make our "9#27," which is exactly what we need. If you can confirm, I'd recommend our 24-939 Andersen sash balance.
A quick learner says:
Tom, thanks for the quick response. You can add "eagle eye" to your profile. I had hard time reading the numbers off the original ... even just inches away. It does, in fact, appear to be 9#27. I'll be placing an order shortly. Thanks again for the assistance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Glad to help!
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.