26-377 is a little too big

A home owner from NORTH JUDSON says:
Hello Sisco Rep,

I just received my order, thank you for the rapid shipment. Unfortunately these are to big width wise to fit in plastic piece that is attached to the spring mechanism for lifting and tilting window. They are perfect manufactory wise! The place where I got these before we're made of a very brittle metal and constantly break! Do you have this exact part but just smaller in width? Is there a way to return or exchange them? Attached is a picture of your part acro
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. You can absolutely return the 26-377 pivot bars you ordered. See our return policy for more information.

As for your current pivot shoe, we will need more information in order to find the right match. If possible, I'd like to see it from a couple different angles. I would also need your dimensions; you can use the dimensions we show for the 26-377 as a reference for what measurements are important. Finally, please show me the pivot shoe where it goes into.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.