SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacing 27

A home owner from USA says:
I am trying to replace a 27
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but your question was cut off. I'm not sure what it is you're looking for. If possible, please take pictures of your part and upload them here for us to see. Please also provide dimensions.
A quick learner from Seattle says:
I am trying to replace a 27
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, I can see that you have a 1/2" wide non tilt window channel balance that is 37" long and takes a 3630 stamp option. I don't see the top nylon attachment, so I cannot guess the Series, but it could be something like our S385-27. Is that a match? If not, I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have. Remember: you need to match up the nylon attachments to determine what Series is correct.
A quick learner from Seattle says:
Here is a picture of the top nylon attachement on my 1/2" by 27" channel balance, labeled 26 3 AS CALDWELL.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Now that I see the top attachment, I'm more confident in my earlier suggestion. I think our S385-27 is the best match. I only recommend that you confirm that the top and bottom shoe are the same size as ours, just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)