SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

28B plain chanel balance

A home owner from corpus christi texas says:
I need to replace chanel balances for my windows they are coroding and plastic parts brittle now from heat,sun and salt damage. I cannot find the correct parts on any sights, of course I am not a window expert so there you go.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can recommend an applicable replacement balance for you, can you first tell me the length of your metal channel in inches? Please do not keep the plastic attachment in this measurement, just the metal channel.
A home owner from corpus christi texas says:
The channel is 28 inches long as per the heading 28B plain channel balance of my original email. sorry I did not put that in body of the email too.oops. Hope you can help us the windows are fine just this hardware needs replaced. Much more affordable and green to not replace the windows as they look nearly new.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. This balance will have to be custom made. Please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)