30" Series 800 with stamp 30A

A handy person from Miami Fl says:
Hi...I have this exact balance that I need to replace on a couple of my windows. Only the stamp on it is 30A witch does not match with those you have listed for this one. I searched the stamped number and only found that you have it listed under the 31" (except for the 30" that is for sure not the correct one) but mine are diffently 30" with the 30A stamp and the boots you have listed with this one. Please assist me with my problem.

Thank you,

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The first two digits of the stamp represent the length of the channel if you add one to it (I know... it's weird). So, if your balance has the stamp 30A your balance channel should measure 31"

Can you remeasure your balance. Measure just the metal channel portion (do not include the plastic attachments). Let me know if you definitely have a 30" balance or if it is actually 31"
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.