SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

3.041.657 Closet hardware

A home owner from Crystal lake illinois says:
I need 2 of these
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Depending on your wheel offset, you could possible have either our 23-031 or 23-047. Check them out and see what you think!
A home owner from Crystal lake says:
It has a single wheel
Profile picture of Paul
I figured it did. Both our 23-031 and 23-047 have single wheels, as well. The only difference is that they each have a different offset. I'm not sure what your offset is, but you can look at the measurements for each part I suggested on their respective store pages to determine the better match.
The roller is too large and it is not beveled I am not sure if the other part you suggested has a different roller
I ordered 23-031 but the roller is too large and not beveled. Is the 23-047 a smaller roller?
Profile picture of Paul
I'm sorry that it didn't work. Unfortunately, the company made your roller only used 3/4" flat wheels. I wonder if yours was altered at any point in the past. We have a 3/4" bevel wheel with a different housing; see our 23-001 and 23-002. However, we do not have anything that is smaller in diameter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)