3.041.657 Closet hardware

A home owner from Crystal lake illinois says:
I need 2 of these
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Depending on your wheel offset, you could possible have either our 23-031 or 23-047. Check them out and see what you think!
A home owner from Crystal lake says:
It has a single wheel
Profile picture of Paul
I figured it did. Both our 23-031 and 23-047 have single wheels, as well. The only difference is that they each have a different offset. I'm not sure what your offset is, but you can look at the measurements for each part I suggested on their respective store pages to determine the better match.
The roller is too large and it is not beveled I am not sure if the other part you suggested has a different roller
I ordered 23-031 but the roller is too large and not beveled. Is the 23-047 a smaller roller?
Profile picture of Paul
I'm sorry that it didn't work. Unfortunately, the company made your roller only used 3/4" flat wheels. I wonder if yours was altered at any point in the past. We have a 3/4" bevel wheel with a different housing; see our 23-001 and 23-002. However, we do not have anything that is smaller in diameter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.