SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

32-063 only 22-1/2" long

A home owner from Walnut Creek CA says:
My order (No. 760343) arrived two days ago. I ordered a Complete Drawer Track Kit (Item No. 32-063) from you. The specifications say that the steel rail rail will fit a maximum cabinet depth of 23 5/8". This is the depth of my kitchen cabinet. However, the length of the steel rail in the kit you sent to me is 22 1/2" long. I need a rail that is exactly 22 5/8" long. If you can't send me a rail of the correct length, I will have to return the kit. Please advise me as soon as you can.
A home owner from Walnut Creek CA says:
In my previous message to you (ref. No. 7482941), the sentence:

"However, the length of the steel rail in the kit you sent to me is 22 1/2" long. I need a rail that is exactly 22 5/8" long."

is incorrect. It should read:

However, the length of the steel rail in the kit you sent to me is 22 1/2" long. I need a rail that is exactly 23 5/8" long.

Please tell me if you have a rail of length 23 5/8".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I wouldn't think 1/8" would be that important for the drawer function. If it will not work, I'm not sure we have an alternative. The 32-063 is probably the most versatile track kit that we have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)