3/4" wheel at the front of images is needed to fix bathroom drawer

A home owner from Monument, CO says:
I am trying to find a 3/4" wheel that I can attach to left side of these pictures where the wheel is missing (original was put on with a rivet but I need a screw based one now).

Alternatively I could purchase a new set of rails if you have 20" with the L-shape at the end (I have not been able to find them at any local hardware stores).
User submitted photo of their existing drawer track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do have 3/4" diameter wheels that are attached with a 8/32 screw. See our 10-100 and 10-102. That said, I think might be too thick. You might need to purchase new tracks entirely.
A quick learner says:
Sorry for the delay in my response ... thanks for the links ... I did measure an existing wheel and it is about .183 or so so I think 3/16.

Any ideas where a 3/16 wheel might exist?

Otherwise I guess I could try it and sand/grind down if needed.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... we don't have any wheel in that size. You could consider a new track set entirely. That might actually be the easiest solution. See our 32-060 for one possibility.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.