SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

3450 Kinco channel balance

A quick learner from Jacksonville FL says:
Have tilt double hung windows made by kinco. I have found the correct pivot bars 26-108 and 26-109 and pivot shoe 15-105 for the window. The channel balance is marked 3450 and BSI (or RSI). There appears to be only the balance with 3 rivets on top and the hook that goes onto the pivot shoe at the bottom. There was no take out clip nor top or bottom guides. I am sending 3 photos of the balance and 2 of the balance as installed on window. Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance ends.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, and for the informative pictures! Before I can offer any any suggestions, can I first ask for the length, width, and depth of your metal channel in inches?
A quick learner from Jacksonville fl says:
The metal channel is 35 1/16 long, 9/16 inches wide, and 5/8 inches deep.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the clarification. This balance will require you to fill out a custom order form, which you can see here. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)