SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

36 4 Channel balance shoe size

A quick learner from Cape Coral, Florida says:
PGT SH4000 window. Channel balance is 37" x 1/2" wide. Stamped with 36 4 AU CMC 2. Top looks like 19-005 and shoe looks like 15-002. Can't tell if shoe is 1" or 1 1/8". Looks more like 1 1/16".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before we begin, we'll have to confirm what that bottom shoe is. Can you post a profile picture of it? Perhaps when we see it we can determine if it's the 15-002 or 15-001. There are some subtle differences in the way its molded that we could perhaps pick out.
A quick learner from Cape Coral Florida says:
Paul,

Thanks for the prompt reply to my question about 36 4 AU CMC 2 PGT Channel Balances. I am sending some pictures, if you need closer images or clearer shots let me know. Hope you can identify what I am trying to replace.

Thanks again,

John
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the picture, John. It looks like it's only just under 1-1/8". I would go with the 15-001 in this case.

Take a look at the S395-37 with the option 3640.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)