3/8 tube diamater

A home owner from Calhoun, Georgia says:
I adjusted the spring tention and put window back, then I heard a cracking
sound so I took window out and can see that the tube is slightly bent and slightly seperated at top. I can not find any names, mumbers or markings.
A home owner from Calhoun, Georgia says:
Refer. D72110. Found info on window. It is an American National Standard, AMSIAAMA 101-88, Mfg. code AB-1, MST3960, Series 900. tube length 29"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, to better assist you with finding the correct part could you provide us with some photos?
A home owner from Calhoun, GA says:
We have several windows (quantity currently unknown) that need repair. We first need to locate the part needed before producing an accurate count. We think we need the 900 spiral balance; product code S900-29 red tip 16 lbs. and the pivot shoe 3/8 in. thick; product code 15-045. Can you please verify this information before we proceed with an order? We do not know the manufacturer for these parts.

*Please see attached pictures*

Thanks!

John
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I agree, the 15-045 and Series 900 look like they match quite well, as long as the dimensions match up.
A quick learner from Calhoun, GA says:
Hey Tom:
Thanks for verification,dimensions match up. I will order parts.
Thanks, John
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.